The Festival des bière de Laval is a non-profit organization created in 2014 by a group of beer lovers. The instigator of the project is Marilène Barale, a young Laval enthusiast who was keen to create on her territory a major event both family and rural that would showcase Quebec’s brewing products as well as local products.
Specifically, we aim to:
- Introduce all Lavallois to new Quebec brewing products and flavours
- Introduce beer lovers to certain methods of tasting (through the presentation of food and beer pairing workshops and conferences) while promoting responsible consumption
- Promoting local purchasing
- Contributing to the economic and tourism vitality of Laval
- Provide added value to the cultural and social life of Laval by boosting its event scene
- To be a showcase and a vector of development for local producers